.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BACK IN PAIN

All That Is Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
Is That Good Men Do Nothing

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Pain

I was wondering if anyone has had severe upper back pain that feels like being severely shocked in the upper back right side. I have always said it is the stabbbing pain (doctors do not have shock as an option on forms).I have never been stabbed but I have been shocked its the closest to what it feels like. This is a major problem that seems to be getting worse. I think it is from typing even though I am lying down and supporting my arms.I had a injury that crushed 5 vertabrae and discs 6 level fusion did not help.I also have severe headaches and burning in right hand and fingers. The shock from my back can go to the front of my chest on the right side more than left. It is getting alot harder to move at all.I have tried many treatments over the years within the last year or so I have tried accupunture and botox injection to calm the muscles on the right side of my back while they seem to be helping the insurance wont authorize it anymore.I am typing with my left hand and I have to stop any help wuold be greatly appreciated. I'm fine Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out where your website is ranking in Google, Yahoo! and MSN - FREE with ineedhits!