.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BACK IN PAIN

All That Is Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
Is That Good Men Do Nothing

Friday, February 25, 2005

Mind games

I was just wondering if all people with chronic pain lose their minds on occasion. I have noticed that when the pain starts getting more intense my mind will sometimes go blank or I just can't think straight. Besides the frustration of it all I can't explain why my brain does not work right when the pain gets high (not that it worked right before). The right side of my upper back and head feel like they are in a vise right now which is a little better than when it feels like being stabbed from the back all the way to the chest. By the way I'm fine. Thanks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out where your website is ranking in Google, Yahoo! and MSN - FREE with ineedhits!