.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BACK IN PAIN

All That Is Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
Is That Good Men Do Nothing

Friday, February 25, 2005

I Don't Like to Meet People

I don't like to meet new people. I better explain that it is not the people I don't like it's just to hard to try to move and act like a normal person. I don't know why I but I feel like I have to hide my pain from everyone including family and friends. It is just embarrassing to not be the strong person I used to be and to need help from people so I try to act like everything is O.K. That seems to be my standard answer when asked how are you doing I just say I'm fine. So I need to go to the store while trying to walk normal to keep people from staring or worse asking me what happened or what's wrong. I hate to talk about it because I feel like I am being judged and people think maybe the pain is not that bad or just have the doctor do this or that (never thought of that ). I know most people have good intentions but I don't want to stand and talk about it that just hurts more,and by the way I'm fine. Thanks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out where your website is ranking in Google, Yahoo! and MSN - FREE with ineedhits!