.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BACK IN PAIN

All That Is Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
Is That Good Men Do Nothing

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Baaad Daay

I dont think I am over my bad day earlier this week.My right side feels like its on fire cant sleep cant think.(maybe I never could).Even laying here I cant type without more pain. I am a two finger typer anyway which is a little less painful than than useing both arms (I have been typing for 20 minutes on this)just kidding its only been 15 minutes.When I move I usualy get hit with a shock anyone who has been shocked by 110v knows the feeling now imagine taking the wires and sticking them in your back on the right side upper back thats the stabbing pain I get the other pain I have is equaly unpleasant.I'm fine.Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out where your website is ranking in Google, Yahoo! and MSN - FREE with ineedhits!