.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BACK IN PAIN

All That Is Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
Is That Good Men Do Nothing

Saturday, February 25, 2006

How Many Times?

Try to help and fail. Try to help and fail. Try ... You get the idea. Family and friends sometimes need your advice to show them how to do a project or just fix something. So I bite my tongue and smile (as I do anyway) to hide the amount of pain I am in, after all I am about to be indispensable giving out this information.

Going into it I feel good about being useful. Yet almost every time what ends up happening is I cannot communicate the information very well so frustration inevitably starts to rise for all party's involved. I am not sure why I cannot convey my intentions clearly. I speak clearly yet people have a hard time understanding what I want them to do. Before I was injured I would just show people what to do so they can learn from seeing it done. It was very easy. Now I spend so much energy standing there going over the same information over and over while the pain rises (along with the frustration) that nothing really gets done and it takes three times longer to do.

So how many times do you continue to try and help? Well the only answer that I can think of is every time. While it is easy to say just keep trying , just keep pushing over and over even when you know the outcome. The sad truth is each time you push through the pain to do something like this it gets a little more difficult mentally and physically to just do it. I'm Fine. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out where your website is ranking in Google, Yahoo! and MSN - FREE with ineedhits!